“Very good deals on happy hour menu”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #39 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2016

If you are looking for a sushi snack, this is the place to go. There is a "Happy Hour" menu that is available all day. There is a wide variety of sushi to order from, with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I tried to order take out at 8:30pm. They close at 9pm. The Asian lady was very rude over the phone, didn't take my order because they were very busy she said and before I finished talking she hung up the phone. On the way home 2 minutes later I drove through and the sign was off. It was my last try with this place. Doesn't worth it.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We had great food and great service. Would recommend for others. Enjoyed shrimp and spring rolls. Would return.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

My husband chose this restaurant. He had a steak and vegetable dinner that was artfully displayed in small, square black and red "bowls" within a large plate. It looked like a puzzle. I had a delicious spicy noodle bowl. There was so much that I only ate half and took the rest home. We both really enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

She's not wrong often, but she was on Osaka. I've expressed before I was done trying.

We sat at the sushi bar and the wait time was long. 40 plus minutes to get seated and get our dinner. The sushi chef served food 10 minutes or so before we got ours to the people who sat down after us and ordered after us.

The food quality was okay, not great - except for my salmon sushi which was frozen. Mostly I was out of the mood by the end of the wait.

I'm driving to St Paul Friday to get good food and good service from a sushi restaurant.