“Thumbs Up”

Ranked #24 of 105 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Danny's Bar and Grill at StoneRidge Golf Club is an upscale casual dining experience like no other. We combine award-winning cuisine with an upbeat and fun atmosphere. Enjoy an intimate night out with a nice bottle of wine around our indoor/outdoor fireplace or kick back on our patio with breathtaking views and our homemade white wine sangria. Either way is a winner with our tap beer selection and live music!
Reviewed 29 May 2017

A friend told us that this was "standard golf course food", but I disagree! First, the service was excellent. Next, try the house martini. Finallly, the food was awesome. We were a party of three and had the following: short ribs (so tender), mahi-mahi (spicy!) and walleye crab cakes. Finished the meal with desssert which was also wonderful - turtle cake that we split 3 ways - more than enough! We will return.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The food was very tasty and service was very good. We enjoyed watching the golfers and had a chance to visit with acquainantances we hadn't seen for some time. Our only regret was the prices don't fit into our budget and won't be able to return soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Restaurant located at Stone Ridge Golf Course. A varied menu. There were appetizers, main courses varied from pizza to flat breads, pasta dishes with seafood, pasta with tomatoes sauce and hamburger to seafood and chicken dishes. Food served hot and was delicious. Draft beer/wine available an non alcoholic drinks. Service was prompt and excellent. Prices were reasonable. A nice venue.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came with another couple on Wednesday evening. My husband had a burger with an egg on too and liked it very much. I had pot stickers with a side of cold veggie spaghetti. The potstickers were good, but the veggie pasta side dish was not very good. I also had a Caesar side salad, and could barely choke down a few bites. I sent it back, and they took it off the bill. That was good. Service was good.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

The servers are friendly and always make us feel welcome. I have tried many things on the menu and never been disappointed. The food is terrific. I love the ambiance at this restaurant.