Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 76
US$ 66
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

Arkaba Hotel(Fullarton)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 109
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Nice location near the Hyde Park shops and restaurants and surrounded by beautiful houses and near Unley Road shops and restaurants. I know your are not paying much for the hotel, but it needs a lot of TLC - old fashioned TV that doesn't work, furniture falling apart, everything looking a bit old and worn, carpet coming up with rusty tacks sticking out of the floor, agreeably the bed was comfortable, though the pillows are very thin. I think best thing to do is shop around, hotel needs a bit, quite a bit of work.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Simon H
Reviewed 18 March 2016

let me tell you about jasper motor inn adelaide the motor inn is in a quit location the showers are really great the only thing i had to do is pay for my breakfast and in the front office they sell chips and drinks now i don't buy them because i go out and have breakfast about 3 minutes down the road from the jasper motor inn is only a bus rid away from the city when you catch the bus you have to catch bus number 200b to go to the city and when you leave the city you have catch bus number 200b when you leave the city

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

First off the image on Trip Advisor of hotel frontage is not the same place you will turn up to.
We booked for two nights just somewhere to lay out head. We checked out after the first night as the bed was hard and uncomfortable with springs coming through. We were given one pillow each that were so thin even folding it into was still too thin.
The overall decor and living area was old, out of date and poorly cleaned - but I suppose I expect this at the price. But I do at least expect a decent bed.
When leaving the owner suddenly lost all ability to speak English and understand why we were vacating. There was no sorry or refund or recognition of poor service. Don't stay here you will be disappointed

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jodi020974
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Having just disembarked from the Queen Elizabeth Cunard at Adelaide we stayed overnight at Jasper Motor Inn Hyde Park SA which was so convenient to where we dined at our friend's house in next street but found it such a disappointment to us. Having the signage out front telling us it was a Golden Chain Hotel we thought we would be so safe in staying over. I was unable to even find them on the listing so why do they still have their signage out front? The rooms are so tired and old as even the TV is a small box style on bench that you had in the 60's, the airconditioning worked well but very noisy & is the old time rattle box up in the wall, the linen was tired & needed upgrading as did the mattresses. They required a 'sacrificial burning' but the room was large, tiny fridge/freezer wasn't sufficient for our use with medications, mesh curtain ripped & untidy, dark marks on shower walls, exhaust fan needed a good clean as did the windows, bathroom door squeaked, pedestal basin in bathroom with no bench space as everything had to be on the floor but bathroom large with plenty of hooks & large railings to hang stuff. Managers were Chinese (Asian) & were pleasant but difficult to make understand of what you require, just smiled & laughed (not getting to the point) but they did understand the word 'fresh milk' so the man brought over a litre of milk to me. A nice cuppa with fresh milk rather than UVF. Try telling them that one! But to be fair, pleasant enough but just not able to comprehend well enough to be in business. I do believe they need to take down their sign out front which advertises their business as Golden Chain if they are not a member as this is false advertising. Correct me if I am wrong or not up to date with their listing. What a wonderful location for a Motel, very quiet area being off main road but if only it was more up to date with modern amentities especially in such a prestige suburb of Adelaide as Hyde Park. Very disappointing! Not sure of who could stay whether it be couples or solo but I guess 'whatever' as may suite some but I would think again before staying in future as not up to the standard I would like!!! Very low budget & fine for those who find price & amenities sufficient. Go for it!

Room Tip: Depends on what you like as all rooms looked similar to me but one thing is they are quiet with lots parking area.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Stayed for 2 weeks on a budget. Room wasn't clean so I bought some disinfectant wipes. Vanity basin was cracked and dirty. Some mould on ceiling where the roof had leaked. Nice lady at reception but limited English. Bed wasn't too bad comfort wise. Close to some nice cafes down King William Road. Photo on Trip Advisor page is not accurate. Definitely not for date night!

Room Tip: close to Tabor
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo