“Gyros!!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Southview Family Restaurant
Reviewed 16 August 2015

OMG so super yummy Gyros!!!! and the staff is fantastic!!! I love the neighborhood feel and location!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2015

T J's of Southview

Strip-mall neighborhood restaurant-they have been here for 13 years and in their present incarnation for 3. There was a fairly large group of about 15 people having breakfast together but the restaurant is big enough that there was no problem with noise and there was plenty of seating left in booths and at tables. He had the Skillet scramble. He liked it quite well except for the potatoes which he felt were too big. They looked pretty good to me but he's very attached and particular about his potatoes and usually not fond of much that differs from hash browns. I had the Apple Fritter French Toast: apple fritter bread dipped and fried. It was thick and crispy in places and flavorful. It was $7.95 and did not come with meat so I ordered a side of bacon-another $3.95-so now my breakfast (not counting coffee) is up to almost $12. It would have been more than I could eat. I would rather have received 2 pieces of bacon for about $2 rather than 4 for $3.95. Since He didn't like his potatoes, he finished off my French toast and bacon.This is a nice enough restaurant, good service, nice waitress and the food's quite good.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Super service and the food is fantastic!!! I love the breakfasts and the Gyro's!!!! The prices are super reasonable too!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

My husband and I took one of our grandkids for breakfast and the food is very good better than Baker Square, I think and all homemade on site, which is the best.
Great Neighborhood place, a lot of older folks go here but that is proof the food is good, too.

we will be going again real soon.

1  Thank cakroll