“My take out place for family”
Review of Wong's Kitchen

Wong's Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 March 2016

This place has the best Chineese take out . Serving sized from one to family portions to serve 12 . It is made fresh and plenty of it! The hot and sour soup is one of my favorites . It just hits the spot . Wait time from order to out the door 20 min. We call in and pick up ..... Dinner is served and each person can order what they want because the prices are so reasonable!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Stopped on a Friday night after Christmas shopping , ordered chow mein and shrimp egg foo young. The chow mein was a few chopped vegetables in a cloying thick grey sauce, if it weren't for the rice there wasn't anything edible. Same sauce was on egg foo young.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I stopped here enroute home the other night because I needed a quick, healthy supper. The hot and spicy chicken was a special as I saw when I arrived, and I tried it. The service was very good and quick. The woman taking the order was helpful and nice. I was disappointed, however, when I asked about getting MSG-free food and she said their soy-sauce has some in, so she could not guarantee that. I prefer no MSG, but I do not have any allergy, so I went ahead. $8.50 for my meal, so not cheap, but not expensive. The meal was really good and I enjoyed it. Decent portion and good veggies and meat. The rice was packaged separately and I did not eat it (my kids did, later). I only wish they could offer MSG-free food. Nevertheless, I till return again, no doubt.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Mom&Pop operation;some of the best Chinese take-out around.Good food fast and reasonably priced.My Tuesday dinner spot.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

This is one of my favorite restaurants. If you are looking for fancy go someplace else.This is takeout only. The food is some of the best that I have had and the price is very reasonable for the amount of food you get.I order food from here at least twice a month.My favorite is the Kung Pao chicken.

1  Thank kalis-dad