“Simply the best.”
Review of Wong's Kitchen

Wong's Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 April 2013

They have the greatest food and wonderful people. I have NEVER had a bad meal. The egg drop soup is perfect and love the dumplings.

1  Thank GypsyGirls0323

Reviewed 4 January 2013

This is my favorite Chinese take-out place in the Twin Cities. I will go out of my way to stop there. The owners are friendly, service is quick, food is good, prices are reasonable - what more could you want? My favorite is the house lo mein - nice big shrimp in it, perfectly done.

Reviewed 21 July 2011

This is a great place to feed your family the people that own Wongs, are the friendliest people ever, and all the food is made to order with NO MSG! I love this place its great and has been a staple for many years in South St. Paul and I hope it stays for a long time too.