All reviews choice rewards points robes and slippers twin cities front desk older hotel comfortable hotel hot tub the air conditioning yogurt easy access comfortable beds pool area grain suitcases property lobby repurposed
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was older..but nice upgrades, clean, friendly staff. Wasnt impressed on the location but it was just an overnight stay on my way to my destination so it served its purpose. Room was a little humid. Wasnt impressed with the food but the bartender was pleasant

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Sandra G, Front Office Manager at EnVision Hotel St. Paul South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Greetings Jeri V,
Thank you for staying with us! We are so happy you enjoyed the renovations we completed to the hotel.
We will work hard to improve on the areas you mentioned. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Kindly,
Sandra

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Obviously made some recent decor changes to update to a cute retro theme. Cosmetic updates are ok but missed the basics- wall unit heater/AC, rust on door frames and mildew in shower ceiling. Looked behind chair in room and found tags from clothing and crumbs- not from us. Very musty and humid in room making everything feel damp. Water bottle was sweating it was so humid and damp. Only here for 1 night or would have switched hotels.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and even though the hotel is retro the room was nicely updated. We did not eat in the restaurant but we did hear from other guests that the food was good. They have a nice outdoor seating area and a nice pub. The breakfast was hot in the morning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Sandra G, Front Office Manager at EnVision Hotel St. Paul South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Averb,
Thank you for giving us an amazing review and for sharing it on TripAdvisor. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Spend your money elsewhere. Breakfast was icky. Hotel was dirty. Sheets were stained. I didn't notice the sheets until the next morning. If I had noticed earlier, I would of left. I used a travel site to get a better price. I set my filter too low at 3 1/2 stars. I won't ever set it to 3 1/2 stars if there's a possibility of getting a place similar to EnVision.

Room Tip: Try a room at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Older hotel. Rooms are small but recently updated. Ours appeared clean but smelled like a smoking room. Couldn’t open window to help smell as there wasn’t a screen to keep bugs out. Only major complaint is the breakfast. Muffins had mold on top which really turned us off. Location worked for what we were there for but for that money would definitely stay elsewhere next time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family