All reviews robes and slippers choice rewards points st paul front desk twin cities choice hotels older hotel hot tub the air conditioning easy access yogurt msp airport bed was very comfortable grain lobby suitcases motif
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for two nights. Everyone at the hotel was super friendly. The rooms were cutely decorated and very clean. The breakfast was great. I love the huge scrabble board in the lobby. We had a great time and met great people.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sandra G, Front Office Manager at EnVision Hotel St. Paul South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Greetings D6470NSannd,

Thank you very much for your amazing review. It makes us very happy to hear you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My organization held an appreciation dinner event at the enVision Hotel in South St. Paul last week for approximately 90 people. The event went SO well! Everything ran smoothly and the management and staff was very helpful from beginning to end.

We started the evening in the Against the Grain restaurant for a cocktail hour. The two bartenders were very friendly and served us all quickly. The pleasant lighting and music, not too bright nor too loud, made for a great environment to open the event.

We then moved into the ballroom that was set according to all of our requests to include dressed tables, fun centerpieces, podium, screen, audio, etc... The restaurant manager set up the A/V equipment (speakers, microphone, and screen), as well as our 10 ft. logo backdrop banner for us.

Kudos to the chef as well. The buffet offered plenty of choices, to include vegan and gluten-free options to appeal to the dietary preferences of all of our guests. The food was delicious. The key lime cheesecake and dark chocolate hazelnut torte were supreme! The servers were attentive and friendly throughout the meal service.

We all enjoyed a wonderful gathering at the enVision Hotel in South St. Paul. Thank you so much for helping us deliver a fabulous event. We will return to this hotel for events in the future!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

During my first time stay at enVision hotel, I enjoyed all the friendly staff members they made me feel right at home (BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE SISTERS) will definitely be
back whenever in the area. Thank you.

-Dallas Mcatee

Room tip: Happy hour in the restaurant and bar 4pm-6pm, M-F
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sandra G, Front Office Manager at EnVision Hotel St. Paul South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Dallas,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the amazing compliments regarding our staff members.
We hope you keep selecting us for your future stays. See you soon!

Kindly,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We came for a wedding reception. It was beautiful, the service was amazing and it was very clean. The food from the kitchen was delicious. It was big enough we couldn’t hear people in the restaurant /bar area and could have our celebration privately.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sandra G, Manager at EnVision Hotel St. Paul South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Candace R,
Thank you for the perfect Tripadvisor review and score!
We are delighted to read your review and that you enjoyed the wedding reception. I will definitely share your positive review with the whole enVision Team. We look forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Kindly,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Thanks for NOTHING EnVision Hotel St. Paul South.... We were supposed to be spending the weekend in this hotel for my daughter's dance competition (Envision being the "host" hotel). My daughter will now be the only girl on her team staying elsewhere and not getting the hotel time with the team. They tried to run my cancelled card that held the reservation (booked in early December) before my check-in, which obviously didn't work, and then immediately cancelled my reservation without giving me the opportunity to provide updated payment information. And THEN tried to lay the cancellation blame on Expedia! Apparently EnVision has no integrity and will NOT be honoring my reservation.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sandra G, Front Office Manager at EnVision Hotel St. Paul South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for the feedback on your recent experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience this may of caused. We will look into this further. Since your reservation was with Expedia, we will reach out to them to get more details on this case. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly 6514553600 so we can assist you further.