“Won't Be Returning”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Went with family who recommended it but we had a terrible dinner experience. A very bad waiter who did not acknowledge us for a long while, kept promising to bring us popovers then making excuses as we saw popovers coming out to all the other tables that were seated after us. Very little attention from the waiter so all but one of us decided not to order big meals as we would be there forever so all got salad bar and it was nothing special. Overpriced and not friendly place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Have tried this place numerous tilmes, food quality just isn’t my favorite. Many people like this place, I have just found everything less than impressive. Better option in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Best prime rib I've had in 2018! Perfectly medium-rare, as ordered. Delicious popover. Wonderful service by Brandi. Lovely setting with great outdoor patio.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

After reading some of the reviews I was a bit hesitant about this restaurant, but it was absolutely lovely. It was an 85th birthday party for my husband, there were 10 of us and Lisa took incredible care of us. The restaurant was clean, up-to-date and the food quite good. There was a wide variety on the menu, so something for everyone. They treated us like royalty and I cannot wait to return with my mom, who will LOVE this place. Very nice place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

For $18, they have the most extensive brunch with very well flavored foods. The salad bar has a huge variety of vegetables, herring, artificial crab, and chicken. Some if my favorite hot items were the Jack Daniels Salmon, the pork enchiladas, the Swedish meatballs, the roasted pork, the beef brisket, and the ribs. They also have an excellent desert bar with high quality chocolate cakes, cheese cakes, and other pastries. I was impressed.

Date of visit: August 2018