“Top Notch!”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Best prime rib I've had in 2018! Perfectly medium-rare, as ordered. Delicious popover. Wonderful service by Brandi. Lovely setting with great outdoor patio.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018

After reading some of the reviews I was a bit hesitant about this restaurant, but it was absolutely lovely. It was an 85th birthday party for my husband, there were 10 of us and Lisa took incredible care of us. The restaurant was clean, up-to-date and the food quite good. There was a wide variety on the menu, so something for everyone. They treated us like royalty and I cannot wait to return with my mom, who will LOVE this place. Very nice place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

For $18, they have the most extensive brunch with very well flavored foods. The salad bar has a huge variety of vegetables, herring, artificial crab, and chicken. Some if my favorite hot items were the Jack Daniels Salmon, the pork enchiladas, the Swedish meatballs, the roasted pork, the beef brisket, and the ribs. They also have an excellent desert bar with high quality chocolate cakes, cheese cakes, and other pastries. I was impressed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We visited Dangerfield's Fine Dining Restaurant on July 18, 2018. I have been there before several years ago but my parents go there often. They are always so happy when I come into town and they can take me there. This experience was top notch.
Our server, BRANDI was absolutely fantastic! I always make comments about the staff because service can make or break your entire experience. She was pleasant, kind, caring and took time to visit. I would go back there just to have her wait on me! She is a rare person that employees search along time to find.
The food was wonderful as you can see by the pictures. The menu is extensive and the prices are dynamite for the portions you receive. You are greeted with warm Popovers (yum) and they are served with Honey Butter. My Salmon was moist and flaked apart and had a wonderful Lemon Sauce. The Cheesy Potatoes were to die for and I wish I had some right now! My Mom had the Chicken Parmesan which was delicious and the portion was massive, great for leftovers. My Dad loves the Salad bar there and it is only $11, yep you heard me right! He enjoyed having French Onion Soup as well as the Minnesota Wild Rice Soup, both packed with flavor. Drink prices were also very reasonable.
The atmosphere is wonderful as well. The place is huge and looks over the Minnesota River. A little murky this time of year but none-the-less a body of water and serene. The bar is huge with lots of seating and bar stools. There is a covered patio outside which looked like a new addition but I am not sure about that. The whole place is very clean, attractive and inviting. I hear their Prime Rib is amazing! I highly recommend this place and I would definitely go back the next time I'm in Minnesota. Don't forget to ask for Brandi! You will be taken care of have a wonderful experience!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Well I won't be back... food was bland and unappealing only good thing was the view and the pop overs

Date of visit: June 2018