“Excellent Food, Great Atmosphere and Wonderful Service!”
Review of Dangerfield's

Dangerfield's
Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Shakopee
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We visited Dangerfield's Fine Dining Restaurant on July 18, 2018. I have been there before several years ago but my parents go there often. They are always so happy when I come into town and they can take me there. This experience was top notch.
Our server, BRANDI was absolutely fantastic! I always make comments about the staff because service can make or break your entire experience. She was pleasant, kind, caring and took time to visit. I would go back there just to have her wait on me! She is a rare person that employees search along time to find.
The food was wonderful as you can see by the pictures. The menu is extensive and the prices are dynamite for the portions you receive. You are greeted with warm Popovers (yum) and they are served with Honey Butter. My Salmon was moist and flaked apart and had a wonderful Lemon Sauce. The Cheesy Potatoes were to die for and I wish I had some right now! My Mom had the Chicken Parmesan which was delicious and the portion was massive, great for leftovers. My Dad loves the Salad bar there and it is only $11, yep you heard me right! He enjoyed having French Onion Soup as well as the Minnesota Wild Rice Soup, both packed with flavor. Drink prices were also very reasonable.
The atmosphere is wonderful as well. The place is huge and looks over the Minnesota River. A little murky this time of year but none-the-less a body of water and serene. The bar is huge with lots of seating and bar stools. There is a covered patio outside which looked like a new addition but I am not sure about that. The whole place is very clean, attractive and inviting. I hear their Prime Rib is amazing! I highly recommend this place and I would definitely go back the next time I'm in Minnesota. Don't forget to ask for Brandi! You will be taken care of have a wonderful experience!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Well I won't be back... food was bland and unappealing only good thing was the view and the pop overs

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Service varies,
Food always good
local hangout so sometimes service and customers are snooty but if you ignore that the food is always good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My favorite place to go for dinner or just appetizers and a cocktail at the bar. Wonderful staff, beautiful music from the pianist, fabulous seafood -(my husband loves the steaks), great bartenders(they even make Flirtinis--can't get them many places, especially ones this good!), and just overall an incredible evening. I come here as much as I can when I am here during the summer months.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Had a nice time. The restaurant seems a little dated although some changes have opened up the dining room to more light. The atmosphere is pleasant enough but there are some places which need cleaning! The food came promptly and was very well prepared and tasty.

Date of visit: April 2018