“New Year’s Eve- dinner and a movie time”
Review of Dangerfield's

Dangerfield's
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Shakopee
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

First of all , I would pass this place but always thought it was some sort of outdoor garden(?), equipment (?) center?

Turns out while we were driving around this night , we saw cars and discovered it was an eating establishment!

Service excellent- so for the staff I give it a 5- however, the food is mediocre at best! Then again it was New Year’s Eve.

It’s like a “supper club”. A place for seniors (sadly I’m one now too).

I walked to another side of the restaurant to go to the salad buffet- there was a huge room that was another packed and another on the other side of the bar was packing up.

All this place needs is a BIG CITY chef who knows how NOT to kill a good prime rib!! Frustrating . Again, it was New Years- a friend did say this place is hit or miss.

Again food 2 Stars- service 5!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I ordered the Asian salad (half portion) for lunch along with a cup of Turkey Vegetable soup. The salad was delicious and very large! Lettuce was crisp and fresh. The turkey soup had a thickened broth and while it was delicious, I would have preferred just a plain broth. Waitress was very prompt and attentive.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

All I have to say about Dangerfield's it's the worst service I've ever had and we will never return the muscles were good the melon salad was good but 15 minutes before we were asked if we wanted to have a drink and then 10 minutes more before we got it give me a break

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Food was excellent and the servers were very helpful. We did the Rip Tickler and Dinner, it was very good. Dinner options were limited and desert cost extra. The comedy show was in the basement which had a decent setup with bar service. Would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The 6 of us went for Sunday brunch. This was an above average buffet which included a nice omelet station. The price is very reasonable for the quality you receive Nice view overlooking lake.