“Excellent food and comedy show”
Review of Dangerfield's

Dangerfield's
Ranked #12 of 87 Restaurants in Shakopee
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Food was excellent and the servers were very helpful. We did the Rip Tickler and Dinner, it was very good. Dinner options were limited and desert cost extra. The comedy show was in the basement which had a decent setup with bar service. Would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The 6 of us went for Sunday brunch. This was an above average buffet which included a nice omelet station. The price is very reasonable for the quality you receive Nice view overlooking lake.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The food was perfect, service was kind of slow, but there were three large parties, of which we were one. It was a lunch visit, so staffing might be better at night. Great food selection for different diet needs.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Had the walleye fingers and an ice tea with Co workers. Fingers were okay, I thought maybe a tad over cooked. Potato wedges were decent. Pet peeve alert, two of us ordered ice tea and she got us each refills at the same time. I watched her and she didn't get new glasses and start over, she refilled what we had but I sure can't be certain I got my glass back. Why not say, take the straw out of one or say I'll get two new glasses. Like I say, pet peeve of mine. Then she had the personality of a rock, couldn't wait to get us off her served list. We sat outside which was very pleasant. Nice menu, lots of nice selections. My third visit here.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were at this restaurant last night - 3 couples.
The service and the food were absolutely the best!
The staff - can't say enough about Eddie and Joe Smith.
They certainly made our experience for the evening fun, special and worth going -
and we will be back because of those two guys!