“great place to warm up”

Flying Pig Pizza Co.
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Sauk Rapids
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Description: Expect the unexpected! Fresh ingredients, unique flavors and friendly service are the core of this independent takeout and delivery pizzeria. Whether lunch by the slice, a family pack for dinner or a catered party, Flying Pig Pizza co. offers a full range of pizza services!
Reviewed 4 January 2018

they have great pizza and they feed you plenty. they are really nice and they serve all kinds of drinks .

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 6 April 2017

They are the ONLY pizza place in the St. Cloud area that my wife and I can eat a gluten-free pizza, without getting sick. I have no idea where they get their gluten-free dough from, but it is the best and my wife should know, she has gluten Allergies and their Ultimate Meat Lovers, is to die for. For the record, Flying Pig Pizza is now located in the Urban Lodge Brewery & Restaurant - 415 N. Benton Dr., Sauk Rapids, MN, 56379

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Flying Pig recently re-opened inside the Urban Moose brewery. We used to love their pizza, and always had a great experience. We ordered for pick up on Saturday night around 8pm. The thai chicken pizza was burnt, and tasted terrible. Not sure if they changed the recipe for the sauce or what. The all meat pizza that my husband ordered was "blah". For $50 it was definitely not worth it. We won't be ordering from here again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We used to order all the time (from their previous location), fast delivery, always great pizza. Try the Thai chicken pizza- soooo good.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Flying Pig re-opened recently under the name Urban Moose. I used to like the pizza, however, we arrived at 5:08pm and didnt get served until after 6:30. We ordered a meatball appetizer and got 3 small meatballs for $9. It was obvious they were right out of the bad and not home made. Flies in the restaurant everywhere. Each time we needed anything I had to run down a server. Once we finally got our food, burnt pizza crust and a horrible meatball sandwich, no server came back. Finally after 7pm, again, tracked down a server to get my bill. Won't be back.

Date of visit: August 2016