All reviews fair grounds check in was easy excellent stay breakfast buffet twin cities front desk staff stayed here shuttle paul
Reviewed 4 October 2018

This has become my home away from home. The staff, specifically Joy Ray, Alexa, and Chia down at the bar/restaurant are like part of my extended family. It is great to have such outstanding people that go out of their way to make you feel at home and go above and beyond to ensure your stay is the best it can be.

Room Tip: I've not had a problem with any rooms I've stayed in, but obviously getting a spot away from the Elevator can help with noise.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Jason L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate hearing how our team has impacted you visits and will share this information with our entire team. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

There's no "business center", just 1 computer with 1 printer, and in 3 visits, the printer has never worked. First, needed servicing. Now last week and this week, they haven't replenished the ink. The staff could print items in b&w, but needed help using their own computer to print.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback as it allows us to adapt and ensure issues are resolved in a more timely manner. We appreciate your input, time and your business.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Wonderful location for those needing to go to 3M or places in St Paul East. DoubleTree's renovation of this place is beautifully done. It is super quiet (no noise from people walking above) and very little to be heard from other rooms down the hallway (no loud door slams, etc.). This place is well insulated -- which is a biggie for me. I could and did sleep well. The food was excellent in the hotel. The bar was great. The staff were friendly and helpful. I will be staying here regularly in the future.

1  Thank 969crisc

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Very modern decor in the rooms and the common areas. I was pleasantly surprised because I initially thought I was going to be downtown. Free shuttle we took downtown was very convenient so it was just as good and you got free parking.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing with us your most recent experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the Doubletree for a business trip, confident that I was in for some great “Hilton “ quality. That is not what happened. So I had work to do and I used their “business “ center which was a desk in the middle of the lobby which was fine because not many people were there. It was about 11 pm when I went upstairs to prepare for bed. I showered and folded the bed down to get in, when I discovered a nightmare. What appeared to be dried bodily fluids that had not been through a wash cycle. This leads me to believe that the housekeeper did not change the linen but just made up a dirty bed, that I was seconds from crawling into. I went downstairs in my night clothes which was such an inconvenience, and thanks to Rick, he immediately gave me a new room which was next door. By now it is 11:40 and I am tired from my trip and work and now I have to move everything from one room to the next. Thank you Rick for immediately taking care of Hilton’s botched service. Also while I was waiting for the elevator I had the privilege of tripping over trash that was overflowing in the lobby. Hilton St Paul East, you need to do better. Hilton my not be a first choice over any other hotel from this day on. Turns out Their standards are just as low as a 2 star.~ Disgusted

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback I am as disgusted as you are. This is certainly not what we strive to provide for our guests. My sincerest apologies. Our goal is to learn and adapt and hope that if you had the chance to visit the area we could prove to you ability to do exactly that.