Holiday Inn St Paul Downtown(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 123
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 155/night.

US$ 196
US$ 167
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 192
EmbassySuites.com
US$ 163
US$ 139
Doubletree.com
US$ 167
US$ 129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 170/night.

US$ 170
US$ 181
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Hotel 340(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 154
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Hello, to all just felt compelled to share me and my wife experience at motel 6 in St. Paul mn. Manager Ebony has great hospitality and treat everyone with respect, when visiting the twin city's I look forward to checking into motel 6 in St. Paul Mn. Thanks Ebony for making my stay so comfortable.

Billy D

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bdukes355
Ebony J, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for the kind words and sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Brandon and juan was so helpful and made me and my family comfortable. If i ever need a room again i will be back.thanks for the service brandon and juan!!!!! Motel 6 in saint paul mn is a friendly place to go.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas J

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Had reservations for 1st floor, room made in May. Arrived on date reserved and was told nothing on 1st floor available, but have a room on 3rd floor smoking.
Due to late hour, accepted it with reservations. Was I right! Room stank of stale tobacco. Television did not work. Sink broken into 4 pieces & crudely repaired. Multiple holes in bathroom door. NO LIGHT IN BATHROOM! 2nd hand furniture in room. Called for assistance for TV, none given until I went down to front desk and demanded help after a half-hour of waiting.
Will never stay here again!
Letter to corporate sent.

Room Tip: Avoid hotel at all costs!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ebony J, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us.

Please know the issue(s) you experienced is an exception to our guest commitment, and appropriate measures will be taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

With the hopes that you'll give us another opportunity to deliver on our commitment of a great guest experience, we are sending you a voucher for one free night stay; to redeem at a future stay with any Motel 6 in the nation. You should receive it by mail within the next 15 days.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I don't even know how to start......Firstly I didn't feel safe I felt like they was watching me in my room. when the toilet over flowed and my mom called the front desk they was rude and had a terrible attitude. She asked if someone could come up and fix it the lady said someone can BUT NO ONE DID!!!!! Now back to not feeling safe situation we had a call and ill tell you right now we were loud but keep reading. The lady from the Night Shift called and said she "Heard us" what?!?! How?!?! we was on the third floor you can't hear anything unless your in the hall. So me and my family thought we were being watched.
The next day...... WE GOT ON THE NO RENT LIST FOR WHAT? NOTHING! The rooms were bad anyway! They had thin covers and no heat! We were cold! Then they have the NERVE TO YELL "HOUSEKEEPING!" AT 9:00 IN THE MORNING! There were smells like pee and other things. The're people who get in your business that feels uncomfortable. They put the sink out off the bathroom.
They take your towels and don't give them back! The'res so much more things that are wrong with the place. DON'T come to the Motel 6 in St.Paul please you'll feel safer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank keepingitrealwitha
Ebony J, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations. We have have to insure the safety of our guest that's why we have the staff check the hallways. This is not to invade your privacy but to make sure that there are no disturbances or loitering in the hallways.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

The Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly and helpful. Juan, and Alyssa front desk are great. Ebony the manager is understanding. Antoinette and Darius are very nice staff. Pamela is always friendly and very nice to my kids

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Ebony J, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. I will make sure my team know that you enjoyed your stay.

The Guest Experience Team