1,059 results
All reviews evening reception omelet managers reception free happy hour living room shuttle service business trip oatmeal free shuttle fitness center twin cities xcel energy center ducks atrium paul st bow
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We like Embassy Suites but they are getting older and need upkeep. This hotel seems partly done. The ground floor was very nice. Everything was clean and well kept. I had pre picked my room and when we got to it an employee was coming out and said "I don't think you are going to want that room - it doesn't have any closet doors". That has to be one of the weirdest things I have ever heard when checking into a hotel. He then called down and got us another room. He went and got a new key and met us there at 5:15 - very nice of him. The room was nice and large. The windows were so old they didn't close correctly anymore and where held shut with cabinet locks. The bathroom was fine and clean. The door between the sleeping area and the living room didn't shut which seemed kind of crappy. The fridge was tired and cooled but not vigorously. We paid for parking but with all the knuckle heads and their F250's space was cramped and they were just full up on Saturday - they oversold parking. Luckily we just left our car parked and walked to a Saint Paul Saints game and dinner. Breakfast and snacks were all good. The line for food Sunday morning looked like a food kitchen as it went across the open space into the lobby - luckily we had planned to go out. I know it's free but wow waiting 20 minutes seems like overkill. Staff were all nice - good experiences with them.

Room Tip: Corner room we had was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several times this year and each visit has gotten worse. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Even though the hotel states there is paid parking, it is seldom available. There have been several times that we have seen drug use in the parking lot. Not a good atmosphere when traveling with children. The pool and hot tub area are constantly dirty. There is garbage on the deck, even when it isn’t dirty, the pool is often green, and the hot tub is dirty. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Paul - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our property. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Elina, Dan, and Ted are HIGHLY valuable employees to this company. They went above and beyond their role to provide exceptional customer service to my wedding party and I. Will definitely return to this hotel in the future if I ever need one in St. Paul. My only complaint all weekend would be the very, very slow elevators at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The suites are fabulous! The rooms look updated. Beds are very comfortable. The suites are big enough to accommodate families or groups. I loved the decor. The room was relaxing and clean. The breakfast was very good, even had omelette station made to order. Perfect start to the day.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Upon check in very rude staff. Prices are high for parking and changed in Jan and we were not advised of this. Room not well kept up toilet black inside the bowl, shower handle falling off. I love Embassy Suites but this one I will never return to.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family