“Really? You're known for your steaks?”

Woolley's Restaurant
Ranked #407 of 929 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 October 2014

I'll attempt to be as factual as possible. My steak (Filet Mignon) ordered medium rare was truly a warm red center, but was quite tough and even difficult to chew. Another guest had the flat iron steak that was truly much tastier with a buttery texture and quite delicious. In a rare instance, I did not even finish my steak. I left unsatisfied.

The creme brulee on the other hand was awesome. I am a self proclaimed connoisseur of creme brulee since it is one of the few desserts I can eat. The sugar was perfectly browned and thick, not just a thin layer of crispiness but a nice solid crunch. The creme was vanilla bean and not too cold or room temp but juuuuuust right! Don't miss this one.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

The service was very bad and the food wasn't much better. Prices were high and the tip was added to our bill by our bad server.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Corks Pub in the same hotel Embassy Suites is better.
Better food cheery atmosphere. & dont forget the spirited drinks