“Cook”
Review of Cook

Cook
Ranked #33 of 952 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for breakfast- amazing! Suggestion - get there early, there is a wait- totally worth it, but nice to get a seat immediately so you can start enjoying the meal! Coffee was smooth, and many choices on the menu. I went with the biscuits and gravy special- generous portion and seriously delish! I would go frequently if I lived in Minnesota! Thanks, Donna for taking me! I wanted to try everything on the menu!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast. Omelet with kimchi is fantastic. Glad my daughter moved to the area. Good service and good atmosphere.

1  Thank Corbey D
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Had brunch here recently. We snagged a table at 10AM on a Saturday and were lucky we did as it got quite busy soon thereafter with a line outside. Always a good sign!

We started with the K-fries - a delicious version of Korean poutine - kimchi, chiles, cheese sauce, etc. Couldn't have been better. The breakfast nachos were equally good and we especially liked the sausage that can be added on. The only disappointing dish were the Korean rancheros where the sauce was not my favorite. It was a sort of mole that was OK, just not as great as everything else.

We had two little kids in our group of 6 and the staff could not have been nicer to them. And their food - pancake, cinnamon roll and french toast sticks were all great.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

If Biscuits and Gravy are on the special menu, get it you won't be disappointed! The cinnamon roll was huge and delicious. Great service even though the restaurant was very busy. So many good looking items on the menu, we can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

A great spot... first time here to enjoy the fun decor, happening spot with crowds flowing onto the sidewalk and spot on brunch. Breakfast for two cost around $15 a person. I had the breakfast nachos with $3 add on of sausage. It was unique and tasty like you'd imagine nachos would be like. Next time I'm going to have their eggs Benedict since I'm a creature of habit and heard this was also very good here. I'd recommend not coming here with 3+ people since you'll have to wait a long time. Great place!