“The best pupusas in Minnesota”
Review of Manana Restaurant

Manana Restaurant
Ranked #138 of 949 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Salvadoran
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I am from El Salvador, and of course one of the best things you can eat from there are Pupusas.

They're kind of expensive, but believe me, they're worthy. I prefer the cheese ones.

2  Thank Denis G

Reviewed 10 October 2015

I have reviewed this restaurant a few months ago. I had them cater pupusas for my husband's birthday party as that is what he requested. They did a great job and it was very reasonable. Our guests had never heard of pupusas, but they loved them and it helped make the party unusual and fun. Highly recommend them for catering and the restaurant is great too.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

I've been here a couple times and had papusas each time. People are very friendly. Cooked fresh in front of you!

1  Thank Bob G
Reviewed 6 May 2015

On a recent Sunday afternoon we checked this place out based on favorable reviews. SO glad we did! It's a small place that could be easily missed. We were able to get a table after the lunch crowd left and ordered two pork and cheese pupusas each. They were fabulous! Not to mention a great value. They were piping hot with just the right amount of spice. The pickled cabbage and hot sauce is a great accompaniment. The only other place we had pupusas was in the Adams Morgan neighborhood in D.C. and these were far superior.

Service was good and we spoke to the owners afterward who were very friendly. We shall return!

1  Thank minniegirl01
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I have been to El Salvador and had the Papussas there....I missed the flavor and extras so much until I ate here. I can not get enough, everyone is so welcoming and the food is AMAZING! A must try, ask questions to find exactly what you want the owners and employees are amazing to work with and you will find a new favorite spot!

1  Thank Carolee M