“FABULOUS Lasagna”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Four of us had lunch and all four ordered lasagna. It was served with a giant meatball with extra sauce, and it was hot and delicious. Crispy slices of Italian bread come with the meal. A real treat at the end of the meal is a little ice cream cone which is the perfect dessert. Service is exceptional. We hope to return soon to have pizza.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We used to eat at Mama's every Friday when I was a kid, and I still enjoy eating there as an adult. The food is delicious--I particularly like the mostaccioli. Each meal comes with fresh bread and a small ice cream cone for dessert. The portions are huge and the prices are affordable. My go-to for italian food.

4  Thank Kristin D
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My husband and I visit MN for work and we always have to have Mama's Pizza. I really try to only have a slice or two but it's so good that I end up eating way more than that. Great place to try if you want some really delicious and really fresh pizza!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Great pizza with real toppings. I recommend Mamas to all of our clients and they never have been disappointed. Tony and his entire staff are wonderful

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I eat here all the time, the staff is friendly and the food is always hot and fresh! My favorite thing is probably the pizza fries! Picture is of the lunch Mostaccioli with baked cheese! I got the meatball on the side.