“A delicatessen since 1949 that still has great taste and class…”

Cecil's Delicatessen & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 974 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We live in the neighbor and hadn’t tired Ceclis until now and man it was a wonderful experience. We ordered the Turkey and Russian Reuben. I requested extra sauerkraut on my sandwich which they did and no extra charge. We ate in and the food came within 10 minutes of ordering. Plenty of meat on both sandwiches and and lots of chips, we both were very satisfied with our meals. We had leftovers that we brought home, when we paid our bill the kid behind the counter gave us a free hamantaschen filled with poppy seeds, amazing!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

The food is great,and I always stop at the deli to pick up a loaf of Russian Rye
and pastrami and coleslaw ,it is the best

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I come here often when someone from out of town is staying with me. I love the atmosphere of this delicatessen. With one exception. I always feel awkward walking through the kitchen to get to the restroom. The you have to traverse a set of stairs into the basement. But, the food is phenomenal and I will always bring out of town guests here.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

We love Cecil's! Great food, wait staff always pleasant, love the deli vibe. But seriously what is up with the guy who runs around barking at the staff, lecturing, insulting them snd just being rude! Why would anyone work for him?
He really wrecks the whole experience.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Finally visited Cecil's. We weren't disappointed. Staff was great. The restaurant is small ( and clean) and this adds to the charm. Large deli menu and the food is very good. The deli's in the front and restaurant behind. They will prepare anything to go. Definitely worth a visit.