“Dinner”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 40
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Making a reservation for this busy eatery was very easy. Once we arrived, we were seated immediately. The bus boy, Deerling, immediately poured water and greeted us. Our waitress followed immediately and made recommendations for beverages. We tried the horseradish infused vodka ... it was excellent! We had duck liver pate for an appetizer, and it was very tasty. We had the borscht next, and it was yummy. Then for entrées, we had the chicken Kiev and the Dumplings. Delicious! Both of the dishes were delicious! We will definitely be back. (Picture is of the chicken Kiev).

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I went for a friend's birthday and from the beginning it was a little off. We arrived and the hostess didn't seem happy we were there; then I found out it was because they squished is all at a table in the back.

I ordered a drink and an appetizer to share with a friend. While waiting we were having fun and we asked the accordion player (who was just walking around playing 2-3 notes at people) to play a Russian Happy Birthday song. He did so begrudgingly, and we tipped him, but he scowled at us.

Food was okay, I got a rose wine that everyone swore just tasted like red wine. We felt rushed and pushed aside even though we reserved space and they swore up and down that the time was wrong and they didn't have room.

Would I go back? Maybe. Probably on a weeknight when it wasn't so busy and the so that the servers might actually seem to enjoy their job.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We visited Moscow on the Hill twice this week. The first time was for lunch and we were surprised that we seemed to be the only diners there. The second time was for dinner on Friday and the place was packed which was reassuring.the food as always was great and it was extra special to have lice accordion music.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I tried Russian food for the first time. It was great. The borscht stole the show and won over our hearts. I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy a beet based soup. Would recommend.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My husband and I had dinner here last Saturday. We walked right in (no reservation) -no wait for a table - seated right away. We looked through the menu but were not sure on what to order - everything looked so good. We shared an appetizer - lamb moussaka rolls and shared Bistro filet and dessert; Pushkin's torte - yummy! Food was delicious! Our total bill came to about $56 but we shared our orders and also had coffee - no alcohol. There were quite a few people and a man playing the accordion -walked to individual tables. The wait staff was pleasant and the service was prompt. We will definitely go back and try some of their other food options.