“Diner with Personality”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2017

A strange little spot smack dab in a strip mall, but definitely a great find! Our service was excellent - we didn't even have to ask our waiter for refills (he spotted them before we could catch him). And the food was great - everything came exactly as we ordered and either met or exceeded our expectations! Plus they had homemade jam which was divine and a lot of pastries/cakes in the case up front. We would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017

So we tried to come here a few times, but didn't want to wait 40 minutes. Finally we came here on Sunday morning a little before 9am, lot's of empty spots (I think before most people were out of church).

Great breakfast, friendly staff, loved the Eggwich with Breakfast Sausage!

By far the best breakfast we have ever had in Woodbury!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

It's hard to mess up breakfast IMHO, but a lot of places seem to do it. But not Keys. The service was prompt and friendly, the food was hot, and the waitress was good about accommodating our requests.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for a breakfast. Great portions. If we are ever back in the area, we will split an omelet. Enough there to share. No real waiting. Patio for dining. Super casual and family friendly, yet great for two.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My husband and I have dined here 3 times, and each time we have had to send food back due to improper cooking. The first time we went because it seemed to be a popular breakfast place. I had a steak and potatoes - the steak was mediocre - but I accepted that; if you want a great steak, go to a steak house, right? The potatoes were cut in cubes in variable sizes so some were well done and others were raw in the center. We only came back a second time because the wait staff were so friendly and apologetic. The second time I cannot remember what I ordered, only that the food was again poorly prepared and we sent it back for a re-fire. It is as if the cooks behind the counter simply do not care what they send out, as long as they get it out quickly. Yesterday we tried to find a place only to find it was closed, so as a last resort we again tried Keys. It was 2:30pm, after the lunch rush, and you could tell - staff behind the cook station were singing to the music and goofing off. I understand relaxing once the rush is over, but singing so loud and making jokes over the lyrics lets me know you do not care about the customer having a nice meal. I ordered the eggs Benedict, and asked the hash browns be crispy, as they have come lightly browned on the outside and just white mush in the middle. Well, they got the crispy down - to the point they were inedible. I cannot imagine a cook sending that plate out, it is clear they simply do not care. The Holandaise sauce was from a mix and not fresh and tasted blah. The home made muffin was too thick, tough and chewy. My husband ordered the beef hash and it came with celery - strange filler for hash. He ordered his eggs poached soft/runny and they came well done - he sent them back and got them back with a proper cook in just a few moments. What is strange is that we ordered 2 very basic dishes and waited close to half and hour, and again the house was nearly empty and the rush was over. My husband agreed this was our last visit. BTW - Caribou Coffee serves an apple sausage breakfast sandwich - I highly recommend it, it is actually yummy and it beats a disappointing breakfast at Key's at a fraction of the cost.

Date of visit: June 2017