1. Their New England clam chowder was hearty! Perfect for the cold Minnesota weather.
2. The grilled salmon tasted fresh and was cooked perfectly.
3. Desserts were impressive! For a dessert lover like me, their burnt cream dessert with strawberry and whipped cream, and key lime pie with lemon sorbet were heavenly. Each serving is good for two to three.
4. Service was fast and their staff were friendly. Thanks for all the suggestions, choosing my dishes was easy.
5. I love the old feel of the restaurant - it's so classy but at the same time relaxing. Just perfect for a date or lunch/dinner with friends.
6. The restaurant is big so it can accommodate big groups like us when we had our dinner recently.
7. Online reservation makes it so convenient to book tables for lunch or dinner.
8. Free parking coupon. Isn't that great?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.