“Great soup and desserts”
Review of Cafe Latte

Cafe Latte
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in Saint Paul
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to meet with friends and enjoy some yummy homemade soups, salad and desserts. There were so many choices and I loved my selection of smoked Gouda cheese soup, orange ricotta roll and lemon blueberry cheesecake. I would definitely go back and try something new!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Decided to surprise friend with special treat from Cafe Latte, since I was in their hood. I bought the last piece of chocolate cake. i asked if it would be old or dry, since it was last piece, and I was assured not to worry, it was fine. Got home and we shared dessert after dinner and cake was bad-- just as I feared, it was dry and stale. V. Disappointing, esp. At over $5 for small/ med size slice.

1  Thank kirbyfredstpaul
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch - we met at 11:00AM before it gets too busy. Everyone behind the counter so friendly and helpful. Caesar pasta salad was tasty and filling - I added a cup of Mexican Chicken soup which was very good as well
You have to push your tray along the line and pick out the food they are willing to give you a taste of you wish as well - the orders come with a choice of different rolls as well
Food is good and filling as well

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I had been missing the wonders of this fabulous local hangout and WHALLAAAH--it's even better than I remembered....thank you for the delightful atmosphere and delicious yummies!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Went to get a chocolate fix after a bad dinner at Axels across the hall. WONDERFUL. Ended the night on a good note.

Been to Cafe Latte? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK