“Great Pizza”

Add it.
Red's Savoy Pizza
Ranked #176 of 985 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Took about 25 minutes from the time we ordered until we got our piping hot pizza's. Kind of pricey, but you get a lot of pizza for the price. The menu has extra cheese as an option, but I am not sure they can get any more cheese on a regular pizza. The place only has one table, so plan on getting your food to go. Go here every time I am in town.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Always efficient and the best pizza you ever had in your life. They deliver, and we appreciate that. Decent prices. Convenient menu items. Red's SAVOY is the "go-to" place.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Good stuff! Not cheap for a little pizza, but the cheese on it was really good. Nice sauce as well. Very zesty!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I wanted to order 16 Savoy pizzas from the 7th St location to be delivered to the MN House of Representatives. The 7th St location does not deliver.
However, the White Bear Ave location does deliver. Hurray. I ordered 16 pizzas.
When they arrived, the entire House Retiring Room was filled with the aroma of pizza. This is the best pizza in St Paul, so I treated my House colleagues to the best.
Thank you Red's!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Again Pizza done right ! ordered to take back to Hotel and it was amazing ! . Savoy is Bar None My absolute Favorite ! They never disappoint !