“Great Breakfast! ”

Ranked #15 of 908 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Excellent food and drink in a friendly atmosphere. We have 20 taps of Minnesota craft beer, classic and new cocktails, a surprising wine list, made from scratch food with high quality (mostly local) ingredients.
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at Ward and I was so very impressed with the service and the food.The wait staff was super friendly and helpful. The food was good and hearty and very filling.Oh and the prices are so very reasonable. I definitely will come again and recommend it to friends.

1  Thank Evette W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I live and work on the East Side, and this is by far the best for good and drink. It's small, and can get busy, but worth the wait. They support local businesses and brewers and their food is farm to table. Worth the drive from anywhere....

1  Thank Partera60
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Split the grilled cheese sandwich and the pork belly BLT with my grandson. Both were great. Also the fries are cooked in beef oil which gives them a wonderful flavor. The bar is gorgeous!

3  Thank Sailuver
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We just recently moved to this neighborhood and have heard great things. We finally found the time to stop here for dinner and we are hooked! We struggled to figure out why to order because everything looked so good! I had a burger and my fiancé had the fish and chips and both of us were super impressed! Can't wait to go back!!!

2  Thank Alex S
Eric F, Owner at Ward 6 Food & Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thanks Alex! We look forward to getting to know you!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I had a Dutch Baby ($8.00) and my hubby had Biscuits & Gravy ($10.00). The Dutch Baby sounded good, looked good & tasted good. My problem, it was way too sweet with nothing to cut it. I ordered a side of bacon ($5.00) but even that did not cut all that sweetness. It would be good to share it with someone & then get some potatoes with it. My hubby liked the Biscuits & Gravy but said he would not order it again. The gravy was a pale color & it looked dry to me. It did have flavor. The menu is different so if you're looking for something new, I would encourage you to eat here. The restaurant is one long skinny room with a large bar. Our waitress was Taylor E. and she was very good and friendly.