“What a great breakfast!”
Review of Colossal Cafe

Colossal Cafe
Ranked #31 of 974 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I picked up friends at MSP from an early flight. This restaurant was recommended by a friend who lives in the area. It was delightful! We all had different breakfast dishes that we devoured. They were delicious. Our waitress was great. She said she worked there because she loved the food and was happy to serve it. I will be back!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

It’s weird to me to order breakfast from a counter like a fast food place and then wait for service (think Noodles and Co) since I tend to like to order breakfast listening to everyone else I’m with and then finally picking my choice. Once I ordered though everything was great. Good food, well cooked and great service on a beautiful steady Saturday morning!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

True to its name, this place serves colossal portions. The omelet was tasty and the biscuit was wonderful. No espresso drinks, but the coffee is great. It was a great place to hang out for an afternoon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I was at the restaurant this past Sunday with my husband and two teenagers. We arrived around 10:30, and the place was packed, but the wait outside was pleasant and fairly quick. The girls thought their lattes were very good. my older daughter ordered a key lime scone, which was steaming hot, and she thought the flavor was good. She also ordered oatmeal, but the serving was so large that she was not able to eat it all. It had a nice texture to it and was not runny. The rest of us ordered omelets or breakfast sandwiches on bread, which was delicious and had a great homemade texture. My daughter commented on how the strawberry jam also tasted homemade and had large pieces of strawberry in it, and this kid is not one to comment on food much. My ham, swiss, and egg sandwich was delicious. it's pricy for breakfast but worth the splurge.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for breakfast with my husband & daughter on a Saturday late morning. You order at the counter and then they bring the food to your table.
The breakfast sandwiches were really tasty! Homemade biscuits java great flavor. We also had the veggie omelette. Only request would have been for a little more cheese in it but it was very good.