All reviews shuttle service room was clean capitol building free shuttle road noise close to downtown great place to stay front desk staff xcel energy center hot tub hot breakfast very nice hotel hotel restaurant oatmeal upon check nice stay downtown st
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I found hotel through online search in August, stayed 2 nights with my family, staff gave us excellent recommendations for area & delivery food. I made reservation for 2nd stay before leaving because it was exactly the type of hotel I’ve been looking for, for the 5 years I’ve been traveling to the Cities!! Great for family (pool) & me (hot tub & beds to melt in!!), rooms are gorgeous, spacious & best (& important to far traveling families) they have Fridges & Microwaves, something I’ve long ago learned to look for in hotels, Affordable, AND Every Single Staff person is so friendly & helpful you’d think they were the owner!! This hotel does not disappoint!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lee F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Great Comments! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is great to hear and I will pass it on to our team:)

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The shuttle is a great perk - got to and from my training at nearby state agency building faster than I could drive and park. The expanded hot breakfast was incredible! Biscuits/grave, scrambled eggs, waffles, French toast, fruit, granola, steel cut oatmeal....just to name a few! The only downside was the highway noise all night - other than that the room and bed were very comfortable. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lee F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This is a great hotel in a great location! We so appreciated that you offered shuttle service to Xcel Energy Center as we were there for the Wild hockey game! Staff was very friendly and helpful! The continental breakfast was very good with lots of choices; and the friendly gentleman that greeted us and made sure we had what we needed was an added benefit!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Easy to get to and great staff. Hotel is older but nicely remodeled and clean. I did not use any of the amenities other than Wi-Fi. Food and service was good. Restaurant/Lounge is small but well maintained with good food and good prices. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kamerong134

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The lobby at the hotel was clean, and inviting. The staff was courteous, professional, and helpful. We had a problem with the TV remote, and our key-cards. The staff fixed the issues right away. Although they were minor issues, they treated them as important as any other. The rooms were clean, and tidy. I would definitely stay here again, and have already recommended this hotel to other friends and coworkers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business