“It's not a chain - and that's good”
Review of Ramen Station

Ramen Station
Ranked #181 of 937 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed 2 August 2017

In a town full of nothing but chain restaurants in big box retailer parking lots, I was thrilled to find a place that served authentic Japanese Ramen. We tried two different kinds. Both flavors of broth were very good but our favorite was the Miso, the noodles were firm but not too firm like you will find in Japan and pork was flavorful and tender.

I would absolutely recommend it if you are an experienced Ramen eater or if you are looking for something other than your normal cookie cutter chain meal.

1  Thank FindingOurWay

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were excited to find a Ramen place to try on our way into MN, but it just didn't measure up to our favorite ramen restaurant (Tochi in West Bend WI). I actually didn't even order ramen because there wasn't a plant based option, mostly just pork. I had the hibachi grilled vegetables and rice, which was very good. The portion was generous and I ate the leftovers for dinner. My husband said that his ramen was good, but the flavors weren't as developed as others that he has had. Service was fast and friendly.

2  Thank amanda h
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

An unassuming restaurant in a strip mall outside of St. Paul. Service was fast and friendly. We tried three different types of ramen. All were large portions and full of flavor.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Ramen gets a bad image thanks to Maruchan, etc. For those wondering, these are good noodles (not that MSG-filled college staple) with traditional seasonings and ingredients.

We had Tonkotsu Ramen and Seafood Ramen. Both very good and filling portions. Simple, delicious broth without overpowering flavor. We look forward to coming back on our next trip through St Paul.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Wow. What a surprise. The restaurant name made me think they only had ramen noodle soup ($0.25 at the grocery store) It has much more. I had the hibachi chicken. It came with Miso soup that was very good. Stopped in for lunch and will come back.

1  Thank Jlshowalter

Been to Ramen Station? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK