“Excellent Gyro!!”

Ariana Kabob & Gyro Bistro
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The Screaming Spicy Deluxe Gyro was excellent!! A great combination of flavors, plenty of meat, and a little kick to it. I've had plenty of gyros, but never had a spicy one, so I wasn't sure if that combination would work. It does and I left feeling like I had a good value for a $12 gyro and fries.

The Gyro bowl is also great with a decadent sauce mixed into a very flavorful rice with a good amount of meat.

For a few more bucks than the typical fast food, this is definitely worth it. If it was remodeled, this could be an upscale dining experience.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

A special place to dine. As others have noted, Ariana's is squished right in the middle of a 1960's- style strip mall. Keep looking. You will find it and be happy you did.

The variety of menu offerings on the board will require that you sit down and take a few minutes to decide. 4-5 times I thought I knew what I wanted......then......guess again. Everything looked good......need to come back here often. Volcanic spicey lives here if you want it. Portions are good size and plates complete.

I had the Afgani meatballs, delicious. Plate contained: three large meatballs combined with potato chunks in a mild spicey (tomato, cumin) sauce; large portion of middle eastern salad; big piece of warm, thick pita bread. All satisfying and tasty.

Simple and very comfortable self-seating in a very clean environment.

I will be stopping here on next Minnetonka visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The food was SO good. Obviously well made, and relatively quick at that! Small but clean and well maintained restaurant.
The Gyro was really great, the meat was so tender! I highly recommend getting the fries, they were perfectly crispy! I will definitely be returning here.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The food was incredible. I've never had Afghani food before, but I will return for me. My friend and I went here today for lunch for something new & different. She got the Greek Gyro w/fries & I got the special "Afghani Kofta Meatballs Plate". The portions were more than generous, and the flavors were outstanding. We got there about 11:45 on a Friday and by noon, the place was packed (it's small, so there were maybe 8 tables plus a counter by the front window). So if you go there for there lunch (and I highly recommend you do) -- go early!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with my dad. We both ordered the gyro and fries. Huge portions, delicious food, and fair pricing. The up charge for the fries was only $1.00. How great is that. Most places take advantage of patrons, not here. I will be returning.