“Go to spot for lunch or dinner after shopping”

RJ's American Grill
Ranked #9 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Relax at RJ’s American Grill – a sophisticated, yet casual restaurant on the south edge of St. Cloud featuring fresh foods and unique flavors! Think urban culture meets neighborhood hangout! Something new…something familiar.Combine excellent food with warm and friendly service and a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere and this is sure to become your new favorite spot for a bite to eat and a place to meet.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is tucked away behind the Pilot truck stop so you gotta wanna, but is well worth the search. Full bar, hand tossed pizza from scratch, great burgers, and fantastic Reuben sandwich. Bar, booth, and table seating available with a meeting room that can be closed off for groups. Drinks, food, and service are excellent in a relatively quite atmosphere for conversation without having to shout.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here several times for a business lunch. I have never had a bad meal and have tried several different menu items. My absolute favorite is the peach, shrimp and jalapeño thin crust pizza. Service has always been very quick and attentive.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

This was a great place for American fare. No one was disappointed. Atmosphere was quaint and welcoming.

Staff was attentive.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I walked in and waited a moment for a hostess. She was very kind and set me up in a booth of my choice by the window. It was mid-afternoon so it was rather quiet in there. Her name is Morgan and she was very thorough in telling me about the place and what they offered. The coffee was the best coffee I've had in a long time. She said it was a new brand but didn't know what it was. I ordered fish tacos and onion rings which arrived with a beautiful salsa. The plate was full... I was stuffed ....it was delicious but I still had to have dessert and decided on the apple and pear tartlet which is a huge serving and it came with vanilla ice cream, but I ate it all eventually in the afternoon once I got home. Place is a little pricey but it is quality, don't pass it up because it sits in a quiet little strip mall by a truck stop......

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Barb from Trimpac recommended this restaurant, and we're glad she did.
Service? 10/10
Bourbon Pork Chop? 10/10
Adult Mac & Cheese? 10/10
Kids grilled chicken? 10/10
If we're ever in the area again, we will be stopping here!