“Better Than Chain Coffee Ships”

Central Perk Coffee Shop and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

The difference between Central Perk and Starbucks/Caribou/Dunn Bros. is personal service. The coffee products are all similar. I had the mocha espresso, vehicle was delicious! The food/sandwich menu is more extensive than the "chains". The owner was the only one working when I was here. He is very friendly and knowledgeable regarding coffee products. They also serve Bridgeman's Ice Cream! Support this local coffee shop!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I don't come here because I typically love coffee shop food, being vegetarian, but they don't have any sauce on any of their vegetarian options here so it is super dry! Avocado is not a substitute for a sauce... They just aren't very inventive with their vegetarian sandwiches either so even when I have added a sauce, it was blasé.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

My co-worker and I were visiting St. Cloud State University to give a lecture. Since we arrived early, we decided to head downtown for a cup of coffee. As we were both fans of the tv show Friends, we decided to stop at Central Perk. The coffee was solid and breakfast and lunch were both available. Seating was very comfortable and there was free wi-fi. I would stop again.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

My wife likes to join me when I travel to the VA center in St Cloud, we usually have lunch and/or explore the area. Today we had lunch at Central Perk Coffee Shop. I guess we know that they watched Friends. The food menu had a lot to choose from, and the coffee choices were immense. Lots of imagination. We both had the Regency sandwich, turkey, avocado,sprouts, provolone cheese and more, I had mine on multigrain, my wife had wild rice/cranberry bread. Delicious. The owner and staff were really friendly and attentive. Hot chocolate was perfect on a cold day. Highly recommend

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Every time we find ourselves in St. Cloud, we make sure there's time to get coffee here. It's a cozy place, with gourmet coffee/teas and an actual grill for hot sandwiches, not your typical coffeehouse food. I've had the chocolate cinnamon tea latte, the Cafe Miel and a delightful Lavender White Chocolate Scone, just to name a few menu items. You can feel good about investing your hard earned cash here because you are not only getting to taste fantastic flavors, but you are supporting a local business. If you are a fan of the show "Friends" then you have to stop here and get "the Rachel" sandwhich. You won't regret it!