All reviews waffles front desk fresh fruit clean hotel fridge and microwave comfortable room night's sleep next morning exercise room hot tub parking lot st motel elevator proximity pillows hospital
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Experienced several issues with this hotel. First, the free breakfast was the worst I have ever seen at a hotel of this type. The waffle was without flavor, there was some sort of fresh fruit that seemed to be coated in sugar water, the eggs were powered, and the coffee was luke warm.

My room was on the third floor, and the noise from outside was constant and quite loud.

Then, when I was trying to use the business services computer, it was very hard to even get signed on, it was still running Windows 7 - poorly - and the printer was out of toner. I asked if they had more toner, so I could copy my airline reservations but the desk clerk had no idea what toner was. Even the Manager seemed like it was
a bother for me to ask for her help.

When I checked out, all of their computers were "down" and they were unable to give me a receipt.

I suggest you try a different motel if coming to St. Cloud.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tammy V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud East, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel.
We appreciate the feedback and will address the issues you have brought to our attention with our team.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Called to book a room and Sue was very helpful in making our reservation. She also was there when we arrived several hours later.

The cookies on welcome were a treat. Were glad of the elevator being assigned a third floor room ... but apart from arrival and departure we used the stairs (conveniently straight across from our room) the rest of the time.

B'fast was hot and there was plenty of food options. Always nice to see real plates and bowls and not everything styrofoam and throw-away. Thanks for your attempts to care about our environment!

Room was very clean. No complaints at all.

Booked it because it was 2 miles from the St Cloud Hospital and I had a visit to make there. Location was good.

Only drawback might be no restaurants in easy walking distance. We ended up at Chipolte -- just under a mile away. Before we got to Chipolte we passed a bar/grill, a BK and Arby's. Something listing local restaurants would be nice. We did ask on check-in for supper possibilities and the bar/grill was the only suggestion apart from room service. If one were more familiar with the downtown, I'm sure that there were a lot more options.

Room Tip: Room 301 is a corner. Very, very quiet! Despite bitter cold outside, the room temp was quite comfortable even being a corner.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Tammy V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud East, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with Sue, thank you! We usually only refer one or 2 different locations once we ask what someone is looking for but it would be good to have a sheet of some sort to be able to hand out so we will work on that. We hope you have the chance to stay with again in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tammy V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud East, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We stayed there on Christmas Eve. The gentleman who checked us in (Zack) was very nice and professional. As a Front Desk employee myself, I appreciate excellence in service. This hotel truly is excellent. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Your establishment is very clean your staff goes above and beyond to accommodate the food was surprising good ive been working on the road for 27 years and will say you guys have been the best. I hope we can continue this adventure

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tammy V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud East, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you very much for the great review. We are really pleased that we have been able to go the extra mile for you during your stay here. We hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again in the future!!