“Family Favorite”

Sawatdee
Ranked #29 of 176 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Our family (teenage boys) loves Sawatdee. The boys always have it as their top choice. Excellent egg rolls, Pad Thai, beef jerky and Rad Na. Good service and friendly.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Lets be real... this Sawatdee does not have the same experience as others in Minneapolis. First, every time i have eaten here I have NEVER received the right spice level. When i order a 5 I want it SPICY... and what do I get? Something so timid that I wouldn't have a problem feeding it to anyone.

The service is pleasant generally, but orders are very slow. I really have a hard time paying lots of money for average pad thai that has more noodles than chicken, when I can get a great meal at one of the Chinese places in town for $15 less.

Sorry Sawatdee, I'm not going back until you receive competent cooks, managers and ownership.

1  Thank johnlwood
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Went to eat during a business lunch. There were three of us eating. The two that ordered there lunch buffet finished before my lunch arrived. It took 45 minutes before my Pad Tai arrived.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

St. Cloud has a lot of chain restaurants, so I wanted something different. I was itching for good Thai food so I gave this a chance. I saw there was a lunch buffet so I checked it out. It didn't look very good. It was small and not very appetizing, so I ordered off the menu. The dish i ordered with veggies, ginger and tofu had very little flavor. Just tasted like salt. I was very underwhelmed. The restaurant is run down inside and could really use some freshening up. Food and ambiance left a lot to be desired. I much rather go to Dolsie's down the street.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The entrée with the peanut sauce is my absolute favorite. Even though it has a kick, I cannot help it because it tastes so good.