“Good for the price”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #30 of 176 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 211 5th Avenue S, , Saint Cloud where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first time eating at this company. The menu had a nice variety of options from gluten free, vegetarian and everything in between. The cilantro and mushrooms were really good but I made the mistake of ordering the udon noodles and it was a bit too much for of a noodle for me. My friend ordered the Pan Thai and loved it so I may try that if I go back. I will say the food was reasonably priced for the amount you got.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lots of options for everyone including those who are gluten free or vegan. They now offer zucchini noodles. I got the zucchini noodles for the udon noodle dish in a regular size with veggies and tofu. There was a bit too much sauce for me, but it was still very good. I ended up getting an extra serving of protein because I was still hungry. The service was good and I'll be back next time I am in St. Cloud.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Noodles & Company is a good place for different pastas and meals. The prices aren't too bad and the food is good. While it is a fast food place, they serve what typically would be "slow food".

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I stopped in for lunch and I know it is a chain restaurant, but this lunch was excellent. The service was very friendly and polite.

The noodle dish I ordered was excellent. The prices are very reasonable. I think it is so much better than a hamburger place.

No alcohol served

Gladly go back.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Lately Noodles has gotten rid of their sandwiches and other non-noodle dishes. This is disappointing. However, their noodles are still delicious!