“Stay away from the broccoli-cheese soup”
Review of Erbert & Gerbert's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Erbert & Gerbert's
Ranked #113 of 176 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Running to the post office over lunch, I popped into this sandwich shop to grab a convenient meal to go. I got a turkey pesto sandwich and broccoli cheese soup, costing over $12. The sandwich was okay, with crispy cucumbers. What are we supposed to do with the bread chunk you pull out and put atop the sandwich? Sort of gross, actually. The soup, though....a watered down cheese-infused boullion-esque gravy with not one visible intact vegetable. I can say I ate there....but I can't say I'll go back. For the money, I'd rather have someone serve me good food.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Great submarine sandwich, unique names. Soup is good too. Try the Tappy, my favorite. Less hassle than Subway.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for lunch about 12:45 pm. There were about a dozen customers. There was a short wait to order. I had the Narnia and my wife had a bowl of soup. The wait for our food was almost 15 minutes. As I write this there are more people standing at the counter waiting for their food than people sitting and eating. My sandwich was bland. The bread had no flavor. The place could be cleaner. Music too loud. Although the staff was friendly, I won't be back.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I ordered online and requested the order be delivered at 11:30am. After calling the place twice to inquire about the delivery, it finally arrived at 12:10pm. Not a good endorsement for E&G's delivery system. I would not recommend the delivery option.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

They have sandwiches and soup, even cookies and bars for dessert. The soup variety is vast and changes daily with a few 'standbys' every day. Great sandwiches!