“If you love rice...”

Star of India
Ranked #3 of 170 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 11 April 2018

You'll be pleased! I asked for half portion as my plate was already coming with rice. Well I still had a mountain.
Took the chana masala which tasted very good. I only wish there had more chickpeas, as there was lots of gravy.
Tasted very good, but wished for less rice and more to my chana masala.
Still a good place though and well priced.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We had a great Sunday buffet, enjoyed every dish. The bread was delicious. Loved my mango desert as well. Go here, be open minded and try something new. Every item was perfectly prepared, and my taste buds went on over load.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered everything family style and were very impressed with our appetizers, drinks and all six entrees. We all had different favorites, which is a great sign of lots of great food. The naan and chutneys are fantastic. The portion sizes are very reasonable for the price. The service was prompt and friendly. The restaurant was clean with plenty of room for the customers. We will definitely return to this restaurant!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I've eaten very little Indian food (partly because I have no idea what to order) but have enjoyed what I've eaten. I've also been very disappointed in the typical lunch buffets of ANY restaurant. Recently I read the reviews and decided I'd try Star of India. Star of India succeeded wildly on all counts. The buffet selections were all delicious, WAY fresher than the typical buffet lunch, and I was also pleased at the number of vegetarian selections. It wasn't a huge buffet, but it was well balanced, and every dish was delicious. I'd love to order food from their regular menu selections as well...but for now I'm ready to hit the buffet line again! I still have no idea what to order from the regular menu, but if I do, I'll ask for advice from the wait staff, and I'm certain I will love it.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon and enjoyed the buffet. We frequently make Indian food at home and dine out occasionally. We picked this restaurant based on the previous positive reviews. We loved it! Great food choices and delicious flavors. The music was appropriate, service was attentive and we will be coming back again!