All reviews night clerk in room coffee waffles hard boiled eggs fridge and microwave room was clean and comfortable staff was friendly continental breakfast mall
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I booked my room a month in advance.
Booked a room with two queen size beds. Upon arrival at the hotel, I was told that Experian had overbooked them and my room was gone.
Their solution was to give me two room with one queen bed. This caused me and my 15-year-old child to sleep in a separate room, on separate floors.
Super 8 has to work out their concerns with 3rd parties companies if they don't want them to book rooms. They can't complain to us, the customer, about using a 3rd party web site to book our room.
There is no way, a room that was booked and paid a month before check-in gets overbooked.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ftrinciante
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Total dump. We had to switch rooms three times over stupid things like TV not working and lights not working. The staff did not speak English well and it was just a mess. Anytime I had to deal with them; they were handling other complaints. I spent a lot of time waiting on their help for basically nothing. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nate D
Reviewed 18 March 2018

First was told I was being charged for two reservations when I only made one. Then was given a room that was unclean. I had to call customer service to resolve my issue and wait upon the hotels approval. Overall, I had an low to average stay

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sperez80
Apurva T, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hello Mr.Perez, We are very sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. First of all we apologize that you feel this experience. As I have reviewed your case and I found out that you had 2 different reservations made ( Conf # 44308278-under Perez Cherish) and (Conf # 44308343 - Under Perez Steven) at the time of check in both of this were mentioned to you. We tried to explain this to you and your wife. Just for your kind information the conf # 44308278- under Cherish was never charged and we cancel it as courtesy . 2nd thing that you came to check in was earlier that our check in time and the housekeeping were still cleaning the rooms. But for your convenience we give the room key so you can settled your luggage and go out.
Again we are very sorry that you feel that was a bad experience for you, But our concern was to give you the best for your stay.
I hope in future you can give us another chance and see how we strive to make each and every guest to make their stay as happy as possible.
Super 8 St.Cloud