“Hidden Gem.”
Review of The Place

The Place
Ranked #56 of 177 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 12
Description: We are a family-owned local neighborhood diner & grill. We are open 7 days a week from 6 am to 3 pm. Breakfast served ALL DAY~ or come on in & try our newly expanded lunch fare...Daily featured chef specials. Either way~ there's always something for everyone! ​
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Went here for Breakfast a few times and you are welcomed to great staff in a little Breakfast/Lunch Cafe. You can sit at the counter and watch your food being prepared and chat with the cook or grab a table for a more traditional feel. Food is great and plenty for the price. I seem to always try the special and have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Google for the best pancakes in St Cloud and this place popped up, and it is without a doubt D&D Worthy. Pancakes were hands down the best I ever had yeah, but the real show is the outspoken cook behind the counter at turns out incredible offerings,. If you ever need to eat is in line with the hours there open you need to try this, fresh made Rolls the size of your head as well as many over the top offerings

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast this morning, my dad and I both ordered bacon/cheese omelets with hash browns, and cakes.
We both received our food and it looked amazing but one omelette didn't have bacon. They took it back and then brought just bacon, when I said I had ordered an omlet with bacon the cook called out 'too late they already got their food!' The waitress apologized but it was not made right, very disappointed as I used to go here when it was Pete's. I simply told the waitress that was very rude, and I would not be returning.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, waitress and place to visit!! Little hidden gem of a restaurant. Be careful you could miss it.

Date of visit: August 2017