“Over the top”
Review of Olde Brick House

Olde Brick House
Ranked #5 of 170 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Could not believe the flavor that was in the shepherd pie it was out of this world. Our next visit can not come fast enough.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here a few weeks ago and loved it so much. We had the fish and chips and shepherds pie. It was all so delicious. We had the pecan pie for sweet so good but very very rich. I'm glad we shared that. We would love to come back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The atmosphere and the service were fine along with the drinks. The food on the other hand was not good at all. Tried the chicken wings with the original dry rub and we did not think they were anything special. Ordered the Chicken Picante and it was so salty that it was inedible. The server and manager couldn't have been nicer and they did offer to replace the meal, but it was just too late.

We'll probably give this establishment another chance, but our experience was not a good one.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in town visiting and were recommended to this place. We ate on a weeknight, was very hopping for a weeknight. Waitress was very nice. My wife order the salmon and I ordered Shepherds Pie. Both were very good!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We ate lunch here on Sunday with a group of friends. The food was so good, nothing like it in St Cloud. The Classic Reuben was just that- CLASSIC! I couldn't put the sandwich down. The service was outstanding as well. We had a very large group, without reservation (our fault), and they were very accommodating. The icing on the cake, our server basically kicked A. Thanks for your hard work Margarita!!!