“Just fine”

Ranked #12 of 176 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We had an early supper at House of Pizza. Very good penne Alfredo and pizza. Loud music. Pleasant service.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

On the road for a conference and had a great gluten free house deluxe, very good and way too much food for one person!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the sauce on the pizza but the sauce that came with the cheese bread was very thick... I liked the crust and the pizza came fresh and hot.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered one of their speciality pizzas for delivery and after reading their reviews. First of all i am a a self proclaimed pizza foodie and after taking a few bites I am not sure why their pizzas get good reviews. The crust is more like a cracker and the sauce tasted like tomatoe paste. Sorry but in my opinion their pizza is acerage at best.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I really like House of Pizza, it’s one of my favorites in the area for sure (if not my favorite). I know for some it’s a bit too saucy, but I like that. I also like the powdery crust from the flour. You get the flavor of a pizza oven that’s been there for a long time (because it has been). I like their house thin crust. It’s great with just cheese or with banana peppers if you are a minimalist like me. Their white sauces are really good too. The hoagies are pretty good (I get the spinny Vinny or Italian) as is the garlic cheese bread and their pastas; I like spicy so I get the diavolo. I’ve never had bad service or bad food from them, keep up the great work HOP!!!