“A Personal Fave”

Ranked #11 of 171 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I really like House of Pizza, it’s one of my favorites in the area for sure (if not my favorite). I know for some it’s a bit too saucy, but I like that. I also like the powdery crust from the flour. You get the flavor of a pizza oven that’s been there for a long time (because it has been). I like their house thin crust. It’s great with just cheese or with banana peppers if you are a minimalist like me. Their white sauces are really good too. The hoagies are pretty good (I get the spinny Vinny or Italian) as is the garlic cheese bread and their pastas; I like spicy so I get the diavolo. I’ve never had bad service or bad food from them, keep up the great work HOP!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

if you are in st cloud you need to check out this place for dining or delivery. the best pizza in the st. cloud. it costs a few dollars more but well worth the few extra dollars. ask for the specials1

Reviewed 1 March 2018

well house i went back agin ,and had the so called lunch buffet,,kind of a joke ,3 pizzas that were beyond blah ,a awful cheese ,a sausage,and some thing called pepperoni ,come on guys mix it up ,how about a veggie one or ,combo ,always the plain old cheese ,sausage,and pep,,also ,why not have some pasta of some kind ,AND garlic bread or toast,i have been going to the house for about 30 years ,and its just not as good anymore,.in a word ,the lunch buffet is pretty much a JOKE

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Every time the pizza is just right. I've enjoyed 30 plus years of exceptional pizza.
Our college town kinows good pizza and keeps them in business when others fail. In a city who favors "brand name" eats, this one stands alone.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I'm from the East. I come from the town that claims to have brought pizza to America. Bottom line: I'm a pizza snob.

It was ok.. thin crust. Probably frozen. No yeast. Toppings were plentiful and flavorful. Service was good.