All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite front desk sized refrigerator freeway access worked great local attractions any sort the sofa bed waffle maker nice pool i highly recommend this hotel would stay here again a great stay three nights great customer service the hotel is clean
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I booked 2 hotel rooms and needed to cancel one. They said I had to do it through Priceline. Priceline cancelled one. When I showed up the Manager had cancelled both rooms and was still charging me for one. I understand things happen, but most businesses try to be helpful. They said I could get a room for the night at their walk in rate which was almost twice as much. The manager wouldn't even talk to me face to face but only communicated through the poor front desk gal who had to deal with me and my frustrations. I rarely write reviews, but I had to for this one. It is theraputic and cleansing. ;) Priceline ended up bailing me out.
I love Marriott hotels, just not this one.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
April K, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear 77chevy,

Thank you for writing in about your experience with the Residence Inn Roseville. I'm sorry for the poor experience, confusion, and frustration you had with us and I'd be happy to speak with you in regards to the situation with your reservations. I have spoken to my Front Desk Associates, Assistant General Manager, and Priceline and am fully aware of the situation. If you'd like to speak with me, please contact me at the hotel anytime.

April Knower
651-636-0680

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here a number of times - the location is great for our needs. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is excellent. The staff members are welcoming and responsive. The hotel can accommodate large groups well. The fitness equipment is up to date. The internet works well. The room rates are consistent with other hotels in the area of similar quality.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AprilK595, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Bullwalk,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The parking was easy and the checkin was prompt. I asked and received a 1st floor room and was surprised at the size and layout. Plenty of room with a full kitchen. I will recommend this place and this was my 3rd visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Z3625ZPjohnh

Dear John,

Thank you so much for the fabulous review, we truly love hearing when our guests enjoy their stay!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The best part of this hotel was Alex at the front desk. He was very helpful. We were not satisfied with the cleanliness of the rooms so we asked them to do a deep cleaning which they did. The drain in the bathtub was plugged so we ask them to unplug it which they did. They never did replace the clock that didn't work. The real kicker occurred on the last day when we were checking out. My wife opened all the drawers to be sure we did not leave anything behind. In one of the dressers that we did not use, she found a man's dirty shirt, underwear and shorts. Remember they had done a deep cleaning at our request. Breakfast was average for this type of hotel — nothing to write home about. The hotel was over priced ($199 a night) for the value we received. The only bright spot was the staff, especially Alex.

Room tip: Be careful staying here.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Harley K
April K, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Harley K,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided during your time at the Residence Inn Roseville.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

We would also like to thank you for your outstanding review of Alex. Alex is a huge asset to our hotel and we are so glad that he was able to put a positive spin on your stay. We will make sure that Alex is aware of the impact he had on your stay.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Roseville!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Place has gone down significantly in quality and is not up to the Marriott Residence standards. Have stayed in this and many other Residence Inns many times in the past and there were no quality problems but in my recent stay the rooms are severely lacking. The hotel is now barely up to the quality of a discount property.
Rented a two bedroom suite with common sitting room between the two bedrooms. The room was missing the following items that make a Residence a Residence: luggage racks, work desk, desk chair, easy chair, floor lamp, ottoman, drinking glasses in the bedrooms. Room was basically a shell with no appointments. Do not recommend this property for anyone.

Room tip: The only tip I have is to stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank connertk
April K, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear connertk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is April Knower and I am the new
General Manager at the Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 651.636.0680. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville.

APRIL KNOWER