“Some enchated evening”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 23 August 2016

After a busy and crazy week my wife and I needed a break and decided to try Pizza Luce on a breezy and warm summer evening.

While sipping a little wine and a little beer we designed our own 10 inch pizzas of the century.

Hand tossed with red sauce was our common denominator. My wife choose Italian sausage, jalapenos and red onions while I build a masterpiece with pepperoni, black olives and artichoke hearts. Wonderful. The pizzas came to our patio table nice and hot and we had a chance to reflect on a joyous week.

The menu has lots of Italian pub fare - hot and cold at reasonable prices. Give PL a try. We will be back.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Brought the family to this location several times along with the Duluth location. Pizza Luce never is a disappointment. The pizza is delicious every single time. The amount of toppings they put on is perfect! Typically places cheap out on the toppings to conserve costs I'm sure but you don't see that here at pizza Luce. Also if you're within the delivery area, free delivery!! Nobody does that anymore so do not hesitate to try anything off the menu. So so good!! If you go often enough sign up for their rewards too, every dollar spent is added to earn money back toward future purchases!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Let me start by saying that Pizza Luce offers some unusual pizzas, and the nice thing is that you can order a "half and half" pizza, so you can try a couple in one visit. My wife and I decided on one that was topped with flank-steak jalapeno's and a thai chili peanut sauce, and for the other half- The Classic. A more traditional pizza. Both were great! (though the thai sauce was a little sweet for my personal pizza taste). Pizza Luce has a very nice on-tap beer menu, as well as some craft cans. Service was good, though our pizza was delayed, (for which our waitress instantly offered to buy us dessert). Great restaurant, pizza,and comfortable atmosphere. We will return.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

My second visit to this suburban outlet for lunch with my sister who lives up in the hinterland. We stopped in on a Sunday and the place wasn't too busy although apparently they also serve brunch, which seems weird to me for a Pizza place, but that's part of the charm.

Anyway, we were there for Pizza and as before, the quality and taste of the food did not disappoint. There were 4 of us so we ordered 2 medium (mainly because we couldn't agree on which of the delightful combinations to settle on), along with a cesar salad and some cheesy bread. The salad was wonderfully garlicky and the cheese bread was pretty average to my tastes. The pizza however is outstanding with a nice tangy crust, a reasonable amount of toppings and cheese and good and chewy crusty - not too thin and not too thick.

This location is in sort of an odd location. You have to go past the restaurant (if you are coming from Rosedale), turn left at the light and go around behind via an access road (go past the Scandinavian Furniture store) then into their large lot.

1  Thank JimRiesterer
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Several different pizza choices and appetizers.
So good we ate there two nights in a row.
Everything on menu was to die for!!

1  Thank nnejyttocs

Been to Pizza Luce? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK