“Pancakes and Eggs Oh My!”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #10 of 106 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Twin Cities leading breakfast restaurants, where authentic recipes meet exceptional service in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Many have tried, and few others have succeeded in the art of breakfast like we have. We invite you to see why we are The Original Pancake House!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is likely one of the top 2 - 3 breakfast places in the Roseville area. The food is very tasty, fresh and served quickly. There are lots of breakfast food choices among the eggs, pancakes, waffles & french toast options. My favorite is the scrambled eggs with smoked trout. A real treat I can't find anywhere else.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I was excited to see an Original Pancake House near out hotel. I can always find a reliably good meal hear.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This has been one of my breakfast go to's. Last Sunday we were sat down, the waitress came by and was friendly and took our order. While we were waiting for our breakfast, a mouse ran out of the booth and into a different booth. We let the waitress and manager know and she stated that the building had a mouse problem and they had stuff out to take care of them. We were moved to a different area. Thinking about it if they had a trap out it would be an audible noise distracting to eaters, if they have poison out, the mouse could carry the poison around to wherever it went. Neither is a pleasant scenario. To my shock, when we left, there were people sitting in the booth that the mouse came out of and ran into. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess. Probably won't go back for a long time. I only could recommend this place to a health inspector.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

If you go, for sure order the lemon ricotta pancakes. They are absolutely wonderful. Added the excellent local bacon, it makes a great breakfast.
Their corn beef hash is average. But the pancakes are very good.
They also serve an excellent cup of coffee.
The service was great. Our server visited our booth several times to check in with us.
Thanks!

1  Thank William J
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The pancakes here are excellent as is the rest of the menu. The flapjacks and buckwheat pancakes are the best choices on the menu. They give a huge serving of hash browns which are also great.