“Just Like Home....”

Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Twin Cities leading breakfast restaurants, where authentic recipes meet exceptional service in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Many have tried, and few others have succeeded in the art of breakfast like we have. We invite you to see why we are The Original Pancake House!
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I was excited to see an Original Pancake House near out hotel. I can always find a reliably good meal hear.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This has been one of my breakfast go to's. Last Sunday we were sat down, the waitress came by and was friendly and took our order. While we were waiting for our breakfast, a mouse ran out of the booth and into a different booth. We let the waitress and manager know and she stated that the building had a mouse problem and they had stuff out to take care of them. We were moved to a different area. Thinking about it if they had a trap out it would be an audible noise distracting to eaters, if they have poison out, the mouse could carry the poison around to wherever it went. Neither is a pleasant scenario. To my shock, when we left, there were people sitting in the booth that the mouse came out of and ran into. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess. Probably won't go back for a long time. I only could recommend this place to a health inspector.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

If you go, for sure order the lemon ricotta pancakes. They are absolutely wonderful. Added the excellent local bacon, it makes a great breakfast.
Their corn beef hash is average. But the pancakes are very good.
They also serve an excellent cup of coffee.
The service was great. Our server visited our booth several times to check in with us.
Thanks!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank William J
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The pancakes here are excellent as is the rest of the menu. The flapjacks and buckwheat pancakes are the best choices on the menu. They give a huge serving of hash browns which are also great.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Three of us (my husband, my son, and me) enjoyed a great lunch/brunch here. My husband and son went with breakfast fare. My husband ordered the Cherry Kijafa Crepes, his favorite. They were great as always. My son went for the Mediterranean Omelette with Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, onion, and feta cheese; it was huge and he enjoyed it (I tried a little but while I like all of the ingredients, they just don't fit in an omelette for me), plus he got three pancakes. They both had leftovers; the omelettes are big enough to share (four eggs in each).

I went for the soup and sandwich lunch with their french onion soup and a half chicken salad sandwich. It also came with a small bowl of fresh fruit. The soup as always was great and very filling, enough so that my sandwich was tucked into the same box as my husband's extra crepe. I even had help with the soup from my husband.

Their Roesti Swiss style hash browns are very good and enough to share with 2 or 3.

Date of visit: January 2018