“Lunchtime Pasta NO longer requires nap!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I was super hungry for pasta today, something I don't normally eat. I knew if I headed to OG I'd end up over doing it and suffering through the day. I WAS WRONG! The new lunch duos are perfect. They have a small portion fettucini that comes with salad or soup. It was the perfect amount. Although when it arrived I thought..."where's the rest of it?"

I got my fix, had some salad and came right back to work without needing the carbolicious nap! Love the portion size - perfect!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

10 of us went to dinner on a Wednesday night. Staff got us a table that really worked well. Service quick, food excellent. It's an Olive Garden you know what to expect.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

We enjoyed a great meal and the service was wonderful. We took advantage of the additional meal and enjoyed it later!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

They had a few new menu items and some old favorites. We ordered two dinners and dessert - both dinners were ok and my daughter really enjoyed her dessert. Our server was very nice.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We went out to eat as a family after mother/grandmother funeral
service and they let us be in a private area, and we were well
taken care of.