“Hooray for Healthy”

Tonic
Ranked #15 of 324 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Ukrainian, Cafe, Soups
Description: Tonic is a neighborhood gathering place. It’s the perfect place for meeting friends for a cup of tea, enjoying a smoothie made with locally sourced ingredients, or feeding your entire family. We know our community. We know our suppliers. And we know that our family recipes for borscht and pyrohi, our specialty bison entrees and fresh soups, juices and delicious bread, are the kinds of things you want to eat. From a comforting family meal to a beautiful and delicious catered array of appetizers for your home or office party, Tonic is prepared to deliver a one-of-a-kind dining experience that will appeal to everyone. We serve hearty breakfasts served all day, wraps, salads, and soups to fit your needs; gluten free, nut free or dairy free? We do it. The most delicious juices featuring fresh berries and veggies? We do it.
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I have visited Tonic twice. The first time I ordered the banana stuffed French toast with peanut butter. It was amazing! I've always enjoyed my grandmother's peanut butter pancakes, so this made me feel right at home. Today, I ordered the vegan hash. Omg! They do tofu right! I recommend this place to anyone looking for healthy food options with flavor. I'll be back soon!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Tonic is awesome! They have delicious, healthy, local, and fresh food. Not only is their food delicious but they also take food allergies very seriously; I have never had an issue while eating here. I have celiac disease (gluten free) and I'm dairy free. They have tons of options on there menu for gluten and dairy free people. We eat here several times when we are in Rochester and we always look forward to coming back!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Why not eat healthy within the Medical community? If you are a patient of the Mayo Clinic, here is a great start to your healing process when looking for something to eat.
Can't imagine staff from Mayo Clinic not patronizing this place...if not for health, at least for the great food and freshly made juices. I'm also really surprised there aren't more organic restaurants within Rochester. In our smaller community we have at least three places that make food from scratch and are organic.

I like Tonic's homey atmosphere, staff are nice and it is right across from Mayo Hospital...I wish they would open up another one near to the other campus.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The food is locally sourced, and they have vegan, gluten free, sugar free and dairy free options. Service is extremely friendly, and relatively quick for fresh-made. We were at the Mayo clinic St. Marys campus; and Tonic is located right across the street. If you're looking for delicious and easy...this is the place!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I was drawn in by the unique mix of Ukrainian and natural foods. A bit short on the ethnic side of the menu but once you start looking at the other offerings, it doesn’t seem to matter.

Everything that I had was very good. Friendly and very attentive wait staff at a small restaurant with a cool vibe.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Tonic? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK